9.12.2012

A reason to look good.

photo via pinterest


Sometimes I wish I could buy a fancy dress, a new pair of high heeled shoes, and have an excuse to schedule an appointment to have my makeup done. I need to embrace my femininity more than just taking care of my son and swiping a floral scented deodorant under my arms.

I want to back comb my hair and wear a heavy lid of eye makeup and go out, somewhere besides the grocery store with a pocket full of coupons and a weekly dinner menu plan.

I want a clutch filled with nothing but powder for my nose and stain for my lips. 

I want my man to open the doors for me and strangers to nod and smile.

Is that so much to ask?


What is your excuse to getting dolled up?


10 comments:

Sofia said...

I love these hairstyles, H&M's hair models wear them on all their posters this season.

Unknown said...

wow. you look so gorgeous and so beautiful with that hairstyle, you look like a doll and I really really love it ♥

Xoxo
Pinup Salon

Private Salon said...

i simply loved this

Kizufe said...

If you want to knew the reason for me, you could take any of that idea to being look good just for satisfied our needed and help us build our self confident.

rani said...

Fantastic hairstyle i love it i am going to wear it thanks.
Website

Mark said...

no u do not demand too much... its your right. hehehe... by the way the hair styles are wonderful.

Jessi said...

Lovely pic. Is this a hair extension? My hair extension is also very good one..

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I Really love these hair styles.
Beauty Parlours

Cellina said...

Wow! Its a wonderful hair style I would love to have the one like this